- Quality is defined as the products or services capability to meet customer expectations. that QMS Software is defined as a matter of products and services whose measurable characteristics satisfy a fixed specification.Quality is define as conformance to requirements.Quality Consists of those product features which meet the need of customer and there by provide product satisfaction.Quality multidimensional some aspects of quality can be measured.
- The totality of functionality and features of a software product that bear on its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs.
There are three basic types of software quality.
- Functional Quality — a measure of what the software does vs. what it’s supposed to do
- Non-Functional Quality — a measure of how well it does it vs. how well it’s supposed to do it
- Latent Quality — a measure of how well it will continue to do it in the future
Product Operation Software Quality Factors
- Correctness. These requirements deal with the correctness of the output of the software system
- Reliability. Reliability requirements deal with service failure. …
- Te stability
What is Software quality plan?
What is a QMS System?
A quality management system (QMS) is a formal process used to review the operations, products and services of a business – with the objective being to identify areas that may require quality improvement. Quality management systems are required in all areas of business activity, regardless of the size of the institution. A good quality management system will:
- Reduce wastage
- Improve process control
- Increase market share
- Lower costs
- Facilitate training
- Meet customers expectations
- Raise Morale
Quality improvement (QI) is a systematic, formal approach to the analysis of practice performance and efforts to improve performance. A variety of approaches—or QI models—exist to help you collect and analyze data and test change. While it’s important to choose a reputable QI model to guide your efforts, it’s more important that you fully commit to using the QI process and good QI practices.
Quality Process, you can:
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Undertake Quality Control
- Initiate Quality Improvement
- Implement Quality Management
This Quality Management Process will help you to:
- Set Quality Targets to be met by your team
- Define how those quality targets will be measured
- Take the actions needed to measure quality
- Identify quality issues and improvements
- Report on the overall level of quality achieved
- Check sheet.
- Control chart.
- Pareto chart.
- Scatter diagram.
- Environmental Management and Sustainability
- Project Management
- Small Business