Quality Management System
A quality management system is defined as a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. A QMS helps coordinate and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and improve its effectiveness and efficiency on a continuous basis.
When defining application quality, several characteristics make up this concept for program evaluation.
These additional characteristics are important for increased application quality:
- Changeability – How easily systems can be changed to add new features.
- Robustness – How resilient systems are.
- Performance – How well systems operate in production environments.
- Security – How secure systems are against cyber threats.
Why choose a QMS Software?
Through the utilization of a Quality Management Software in the right way, it could be significantly beneficial to a company offering the following advantages:
- Improvement of processes.
- Significant waste reduction.
- Less unnecessary company spending.
- Opportunities to improve and document training processes.
- Identifying broad business objectives.
Quality Goals for Application
- Non-executed testcases:The number to achieve is 0.
- High severity Open Bugs/Total Bugs
- Medium severity Open Bugs/Total Bugs
- Low severity Open Bugs/Total Bugs
- Un targeted Bugs.
Application Quality Management Software
• Managing quality-based processes, such as non-conformance and corrective actions
• Improving data integrity and consistency
• Enforcing a controlled, repeatable process
• Providing audit information and reporting
• Measuring cost of quality/non-conformance
• Communicating quality to everyone in the enterprise
• Improving processes
• Capturing quality data needed for compliance, such as traceability, inspection results, and reviews
• Identifying improvement opportunities
• Managing changes
• Providing quality records to auditors and customers..
Fast QMS, customers gain these strategic Benefits
- Faster time to market.
- Improved product quality
- Reduced costs and higher margins
- Increased innovation
- Fewer compliance issues and non conformances.
- Enhanced visibility of product and quality processes.
Software quality assurance consists of a means of monitoring the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure quality.
Software applications must be upgraded to meet your expanding business requirements, new technology, and industry demands.